Friday, May 18, 2012


This is the definition of hipster/ forever alone which was one of my themes for my concentration project. I did something similar to this with my friend except mine is better because it is a little more colorful. Anyway... I love the faded out photo effect on the picture because it almost gives it a calmer sort of feel to the photo. Also the placement is brilliant with her almost sitting on the end excluding herself from anyone else gives the photo an uninviting feel to the photo. Also it is very vintage hipster with the old park bench. Although this photo is a little less detailed than most it creates a better atmosphere for the photo because it is supposed to be forever alone. Overall it is a great representation of the common theme forever alone and very hipster with the photo filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment